SOME OF THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF IMMUNE BOOSTING GUMMIES
It has a high collagen content from the gelatin
Gelatin is good for your hair, skin, nails, and also contains plenty of amino acids, which are essential for making protein and providing us with energy.
Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory
It boosts our immune system with the vitamin C from the lemons
It aids in maintaining a healthy gut’
Gelatin contains glycine, which helps to keep the mucosal lining of our intestinal system nice and healthy, making it a wonderful gut food.
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 & 1/2 of grated ginger
- 3 tsp of honey 🍯
- 1/4 cup of grass-fed gelatin
- 2 cups of water
*Use organic, local and seasonal produce where possible
- Boil lemon juice & 1 cup of water together
- Once boiled, take off heat and add grated ginger for 5 mins to steep
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining 1 cup of water and grass-fed gelatin together to bloom
- Once ginger has infused, strain mixture into a bowl and add honey to sweeten (add more or less to your taste)
- Whisk in the gelatin to the lemon/ginger/honey mixture till dissolved completely
- Immediately pour into moulds and keep in refrigerator till set (minimum 2 hours, the longer they set the harder they will be)
- Once set, pop out of the moulds and ready to eat!
Yours in health,
Dr Athanasia Hasapis
Blossom Family Chiropractic